POP Lutheran Church Congregation
Please join us every Sunday morning in the main Church Building for praise and worship
8:00 am or 10:30 am Both services are Liturgical and similar in style, using a mix of Hymns and Praise Songs, and a variety of Instruments.
Sundays, one service at 9:00 am in the main Church Building – Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend.
- Holy Communion is celebrated in our worship…
- At the 8:00am service on the 1st, 3rd and 5th Sundays of every month
- At the 10:30am service on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of every month
- At every 9:00am service during the Summer Schedule
- Adults and children meet for education activities every Sunday at 9:15am in the Christian Life Center (the new building and gym west of the main Church building) All Classes take a break over the Summer
We are children of God! Prince of Peace is a member of the Northwest District Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod
We believe in God the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth. We believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, Who was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into hell. On the third day he rose again. He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.
Our ministry is fashioned around the following aspects of the Christian Life…
- Worship: The people praise “O magnify the Lord with me and let us exalt his name together.” Psalm 34:3
- Discipleship: The people grow ” …building up the church, the body of Christ, to a position of strength and maturity… until all become full grown in the Lord.” Ephesians 4:12b-13
- Ministry: The people serve ” … to prepare God’s people for the work of ministry.” Ephesians 4:12a
- Fellowship: The people encourage “You are a member of God’s very own family and you belong in God’s household with every other Christian” Ephesians 2:19
- Evangelism: The people proclaim “The most important thing is that I complete my mission – the work the Lord gave me to do – tell people the Good News about God’s grace.” Acts 20:24