2022 Vacation Bible School!
We are excited to announce that Registration for 2022 Vacation Bible School is now OPEN!
Based on Ephesians 2:10, we will spend the week exploring how our Creative God has Created and Gifted each of us for sharing the Love of Jesus!
Because of limited staffing and volunteers we are only able to accept 80 students total for our VBS this year, so PLEASE REGISTER RIGHT AWAY to make sure you are on the list!!
Please read the following details carefully regarding age limits, days & times, and sign-in, sign-out details to be sure that VBS will work for your family and your children.
The REGISTRATION LINK is below – after reviewing the details below, click and REGISTER TODAY!!
PoP 2022 Vacation Bible School – Details:
Spark Studios VBS is open to all children who have completed 3-yr old pre-school through 6th Grade!
“Spark Studios” Created in Christ – Designed for God’s Purpose!
Ephesians 2:10 “For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them”
Monday – Friday, July 18-22
9:00am-12:00pm each day (3 hours)
VBS is provided Free of Charge as a ministry of Prince of Peace Lutheran Church!
Our VBS is set up in stations around the CLC building and outside (weather permitting) for recreation.
There are FOUR stations for kids to rotate through each day:
– Craft Station – Bible Story Station – Snack Station – Recreation Station
The Daily Schedule looks like this:
8:30-9:00am Arrive and get connected to your Leaders and Crew
9:00-9:30am Opening Session all together in the Gym
9:30-10:00am Rotation Station 1
10:00-10:30am Rotation Station 2
10:30-11:00am Rotation Station 3
11:00-11:30am Rotation Station 4
11:30am-12:00pm Closing Session all together in the Gym
12:00-12:15pm Parents pick up kids – see you tomorrow!
Each Rotation Station will have an Adult Leader and at least one assistant.
Each Crew will have an Adult Leader (Shepherd) and at least one or two assistants (more assistants for younger age crews)
– There are up to 10 kids in each Crew, and there will be 8 Crews, for a total capacity of 80 kids for VBS
– Two Crews at a time will visit each rotation station, so 20 kids at a time (plus adult and youth helpers) at each rotation station during the day
Shepherds meet their Crew each morning in the CLC entry, and lead them through the schedule, starting in the Gym, then guide them from one Rotation station to the next around the building during the morning, and finish in the Gym at the end of the morning each day.
For safety: Parents will be asked to Sign-In their children each day at the Registration Table, and Sign-out their children at the end of each day with their Adult Leader in the Gym
– To register a child click the link below then click on “Child Registration” at the top of the web page
– Each child must be registered individually on their own Registration Page
– To register additional children from the same household we recommend opening two or more registration pages in separate windows and then copying and pasting parent and contact information from one form to the next to minimize having to re-type the same information for each form.